Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Clancy's 2nd Birthday Party - Toy Story

Well, after hours days weeks months of planning, Clancy's 2nd Birthday went NOTHING like I had planned.  He woke up sick on Sunday morning (his actual bday and his party date).  We waited a couple of hours and then sent word that we were changing the party to "Come and Go."  I just couldnt reschedule this time of year, and I already had all the refreshments and party favors made/bought.  The party was planned to be outside under the barnwood shed that my grandfather built this last summer and just put in a rock porch this last week.  We didn't even worry with that since we had to keep Clanc inside and most people would not come anyways.  I set up everything in the dining room and most of the grandmas, etc showed up, plus a few friends.  Clancy slept most of the time, being rocked by all the grandmas.  He did get up for a few cheetos and to check out his new 4 wheeler, but that only lasted about 5 minutes.  I made lots of cupcakes and cake pops.  I didnt get a close up of the cake pops, but they were brown with red and yellow drizzle.  We also had Big Al's Cheetos and drinks.  The party was at 2pm, so we didnt have a meal.  There were alot of pics of just didn't think to get :(.  I had everyone sign in on a Toy Story book.  My little man is still sick today.  I am trying to save his cake for him, so we can sing Happy Birthday and he can blow out his candle, but I might just have to remake it if it goes much longer. :( 






3 comments:

The Deason's said...

oh that poor baby! he looked pitiful. as a mommy there is nothing worse than a sick baby, especially on his birthday. but the birthday party looked perfect--of course--just wish he could have enjoyed it more.

Toy Story Party Supplies said...

This is the coolest Toy Story Party I've seen! So well done. the details are great! And I love the Cake. Its perfectly good for the Party. Exce4pt for the poor sick baby...But I'm sure all of the guests enjoyed the party!
Toy Story Party Supplies

Toy Story Party Supplies said...

Super cute!! I'm going to save this idea for my son's second birthday. Thanks for sharing your precious moments with us.
Toy Story Party Supplies