Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Huggies Jean Diapers (and a popsicle!)


Well, I gave Huggies another shot.  I love the look of the New Huggies Jean Diapers!!  Not that many people besides us at home usually ever see my Lil Man's diaper, but hey, they're cute!  I am a major Pampers girl.  I used them with Freddi as a baby and it is all I have used for Bubby.  But, I decided I'd try them out.  (And by 'try them out', I did my usual stock up option and bought 2 cases ;) Cody hates it when I do that.)  Anyways.  He has been wearing them for a couple of weeks now.  They aren't bad and Bubby hasn't minded them, but I think I'll stick with Pampers.  Even Cody commented on how much softer our Pampers are.  But arent they just adorable?!?!!

Also...check out Whats For Lunch Wednesday this week!!


2 comments:

The Deason's said...

cute cute cute!

Bar 7 Ranch said...

Thanks!!! Looks like yall are having tons of fun at VBS!!!